2. Still amazes me that at one point I weighed 316 pounds.
3. The lowest I've gone on this journey was 197 in March of 2011. I'll get there again. And stay.
4. I still love when people talk to me about weight loss and their own experiences because almost always, I feel as if we're weight-loss-soul-sisters (sometimes brothers)! And I love that connection that I get to have with people.
5. Blogging makes me happy, accountable, and I need it more in my life.
7. I am almost positive that my brother and SIL have pretty much told everyone so I can't help but share........I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!! The little baby boy is due in December! Life just does not get better than that! I am positive of that. MUCH more to come about him in the near future!
10. There is so much going on right now in my life and I really hope that I can start to share some new and positive changes sometime soon. Until then, hope you all have a great rest of the week.
The scale can only give you a numerical reflection of your relationship with gravity. That's it.
It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, life force, possibility, strength, or love.